- Water Online, “Electrocoagulation: A Shocking Approach to Water Treatment”01/01/14
- Water Technology Magazine, “Increasing Water Supply, Reducing Environmental Impact”12/01/13
- Industrial Waterworld Magazine, “Embracing Closed-loop Technology for Recycling and Reuse”10/01/13
- Flow Control Magazine, “Getting Serious on Water Reuse”09/01/13
- Pollution Engineering Magazine, “Frack Water Treatment Challenge: Electrocoagulation May Provide the Answer to Treating Wastewater from Fracking Operations”05/01/13
- Northeast Driller, “NY Company Explores Using Electricity to Clean Natural Gas Flowback Water”03/19/13
- Long Island Business News,”NY Assembly Approves 2-year Fracking Ban”03/06/13
- Long Island Business News, “Waste not”12/21/12
- News Announcement, “AWWT Launches On-Site Recycled Water Treatment Units; Hurricane Sandy Contamination Response”.11/27/12
- Green Technology World, “Technology Innovation: Water Cleaned with Electricity, Not Chemicals”11/17/12
The Clear H2O Method
AWWT conducts preliminary assessments of your systems, facility, and processes to determine productive methods for wastewater removal, management, and treatment.
Through a patented technology, AWWT will implement the most effective treatments based on our investigatory findings and your wastewater management needs.
Collectively we will achieve and maintain “green and clean” solutions through protection and management planning of your future wastewater treatment methods.
"The Water Cycle"Earth's water is always in movement, and the natural water cycle, also...
Read More >>
"Wastewater Treatment Water Use"We consider wastewater treatment as a water use because it is so inter...
Read More >>